It’s Day 1 of the full home-based learning month in Singapore! As teachers all over Singapore scramble to understand the use of the myriad EdTech tools, I have finally come to settle on a few:
- Google Meet to do video conferencing
- Google Classroom for assignment that requires marking
- Student Learning Space for students’ self-directed learning, collaborative discussion and formative assessment.
- Loom for lecture recording
- GeoGebra for visualisation
The following is a video that was created using Loom to explain a question on why tension in a rope on which a weight is balanced increases when the rope straightens.